Top Free Slots Online

Play Jungle Bucks - Bonus Feature Slot

Rating: Star Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Total paylines: 20
Winning Combos: 32
Max Jackpot: 1000 coins
Software: OpenBet
Theme: Animals, Jungle

Visit William Hill Games Website

Play Jungle Bucks at William Hill Games and get 300% Bonus: Buy £10, Play with £40.


whg

Jungle Bucks is a 20 win line online slot featuring rich HD graphics and bonus features, such as Monkey Madness, Jungle Run and Slippery Snakes. Also, Jungle Bucks is progressive enabled to add jackpot excitement!

The progressive jackpot win is triggered by five Cannibal Cashpot symbols appearing anywhere on the reels. Jungle Bucks displays the current running jackpot value at all times in the top right-hand corner of the game. You need to have a total stake of one pound or higher to win the progressive jackpot.  The current jackpot value is displayed in the meter at the top right-hand corner of the screen.

Seed values: The game has an initial seed at £5000 and 2% of the total stake is added into the Jackpot, with a further 0.5% (Reserve Pot) of the Total Stake being slushed away. Therefore, when the Jackpot is won, it is re-seeded with £5000 plus any cash that has been accrued in the reserve pot. This makes an overall contribution of 2.5%.

RTP: 96.01%

Max Payout: £250,000



Copyright 2006 - 2019 Top Free Slots. All Rights Reserved.